Customer Success Onboarding Specialist
From the very beginning, OfferUp has believed that the right people united by the right mission can redefine the possible.
OfferUp is on a mission to create the simplest, most trustworthy way to buy and sell locally. The free app for iOS and Android helps sellers quickly post items for sale with just a picture from their smartphones and lets buyers easily browse what’s nearby. Now the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., OfferUp brings millions of people together to discover more value right where they are.
At a Glance
- A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
- Geekwire App of Year
- 60+ Million Downloads
OfferUp is seeking a Customer Centric Customer Success Onboarding Specialist to help drive the value of Offerup Autos Program and jump start our Customers to love their experience with OfferUp.
Customer Success Onboarding Specialist is responsible for overseeing Onboarding of Autos Customers to ensure they are set up for success from Closed Won in the sales process to a Verified Live Dealer. This is a combination of performing internal Onboarding and overseeing partner teams Onboarding of customers. Guided by OfferUp’s core values and a customer centric approach, responsible for kicking off the customers and troubleshooting any issues to proactively assist with retention and loyalty.
If you are a confident, positive driven employee who loves to do tactical work, provide customers with helpful support as well as collaborate on new ideas then this role could be perfect for you.
What you will do:
- Process Onboardings for New High Value and New Process type of Customers
- Help with Escalations from all internal Autos Teams
- Oversee and Quality Check Partner Onboardings
- Provide exemplary customer service to all Auto Dealers (when customer facing)
- Communicate and work with main Vendor reps to ensure they are processing our customers in a timely and correct manner
- Troubleshoot issues and or missing items needed to complete onboardings
- Work in our back-end Admin tool to create and edit customer accounts
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers, Account Management, Sales, Product, Research, and Business Operations to ensure the learnings from the field are incorporated into the overall business direction
- Lead, track, and report on all activity and results in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Use, track and solve tickets in Zendesk from partner team, vendor and sales teams
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Great at details, tactical work and likes being heads down in a working zone
- Hard-working and driven by metrics, GTD mentality
- Likes to solve problems, likes numbers and a desire to see tasks to completion
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding expectations in customer service interactions
- Experience with E-Commerce, SAAS, Mobile Apps, and/or Advertising platforms is desired but not required
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in an Account Management, Customer Service, Customer Onboarding or Support Customer Facing Role
- Collaborative solving problems yet focused individual contributor with an overall Team Focused mentality
- Previous use and general knowledge of SalesForce is ideal
- Resourceful and adaptable, and can identify creative solutions that may not be “how it is done” in this space while also paying close attention to existing processes
- Strong ability to work cross-collaboratively and with different personalities and job functions
- Phone based skills – ability to influence and communicate, experience in phone sales a plus
- Knowledge of the automotive dealer industry is desirable but not required
- Nice to have: Email marketing campaign or process improvement documentation experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Spanish-speaking a big plus