Sr. Marketing Manager, User Acquisition (@Remote)
About the Role:
OfferUp is seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager, User Acquisition who is passionate about efficiently acquiring and re-engaging OfferUp users. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role. The ideal person for this role has a background in mobile app acquisition, and is deeply familiar with mobile measurement and technology.
This role can be in Bellevue, Washington or @Remote in the following states: Washington, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Own OfferUp’s performance marketing strategy to acquire and re-engage app users
- Build strategies for scaling and optimizing mobile app acquisition campaigns to drive installs. Consistently refresh creative to fuel optimization.
- Build strategies for scaling and optimizing acquisition campaigns to drive high-quality users
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies to meet and exceed volume goals.
- Manage media agency relationships & daily execution of said acquisition campaigns; manage offshore contractors
- Work together with business operations and finance on forecasting, ensuring proper pacing against plans
- Be an expert in the latest AdTech industry trends and best practices
- Manage an intricate experimentation roadmap including A/B creative tests, incrementally tests, and spend scaling tests
You’ll thrive in this role if you: (All OfferUp employees are required to receive full Covid-19 vaccinations, per CDC guidelines. OfferUp will review accommodation requests due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief.)
- Are an expert in cohort-based analytics and LTV/CAC based decision making
- Have direct experience with audience, analytics & audience platforms such as Google Analytics, Appsflyer or other MMP, AdWords, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok etc.
- Have 2+ years experience in performance marketing
- Are extremely data-focused with advanced proficiency in Excel and data visualization (Pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.)
- Are detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven
- Have in-depth knowledge of tracking systems and data transparency
- Have familiarity with how to leverage programmatic data for cross-functional learnings, i.e. behavioral analysis, path to conversion, etc.
- Have the ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to always improve
- Are a self-motivator and are able to work independently
- Have experience in/around a startup or mobile culture is a plus – you are agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth mobile-first business
OfferUp is dedicated to changing the way people buy and sell in their communities. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., the company offers iOS and Android apps that make selling an item as easy as snapping a picture from your mobile device. Founded in April 2011, OfferUp is reinventing local commerce by helping consumers uncover value through simplicity and trust. In 2020, OfferUp combined with letgo to reach more than 20M monthly users.
More About OfferUp At a Glance
- #2 U.S. shopping app in Q1 of ‘21, Top 5 in App Store and Google Play Store for three years.
- 100M+ Downloads, 20M+ monthly users
- 56M People used OfferUp last year (1 in 4 people over the age of 14)
- OfferUp works directly with nearly 2,000 US law enforcement agencies to build trust in local communities by creating safe in-person locations for OfferUp transactions.
- Billions of dollars worth of transactions are facilitated via the OfferUp marketplace every month
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally, and we’ve built a dynamic team to do it. To learn more about what it’s like to work at OfferUp, check out our blog: https://blog.offerup.com
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.