Product Manager – Yield Management, Network Ads (@Remote)
About the role:
Are you a customer-obsessed Product Manager who wants to work at one of Seattle’s most successful startups? You will be responsible for driving ad revenue yield on in-app inventory, managing key ad network partnerships, analyzing ad metric KPIs, defining product requirements, and overseeing operational efforts within the OfferUp advertising ecosystem.
This role can be in Bellevue, Washington or @Remote in the following states: Washington, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas.
Here’s what you will get to do:
- Ensure our ad revenue targets are met, track progress, identify new opportunities, and flag potential concerns. This includes providing reporting on revenue, inventory, and ad network performance
- Execute day-to-day yield optimization techniques across all monetization partners to maximize ad revenue
- Define product changes needed to support new monetization methods or yield management techniques
- Analyze revenue and inventory implications of any proposed adjustments to ad product, inventory, pricing, and/or operations
- Serve as POC to ad network and bidder partners, communicating with 3rd party monetization partners regularly, reviewing performance, yield, volume, and identifying new opportunities
- Become a leading subject matter expert in mobile in-app ad monetization, educating stakeholders on key trends and information and helping to create and present ad monetization narratives to leadership
- Be a face of the ad monetization team by building and maintaining relationships with Marketplace, Business Operations, Engineering and other teams to influence advertising adoption and provide reporting
You’ll thrive in this role if you have: All OfferUp employees are required to receive full Covid-19 vaccinations, per CDC guidelines. OfferUp will review accommodation requests due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief.
- Thorough understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Solid understanding of technologies used to manage and deliver advertising
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Experience with data analysis and applying quantitative reasoning toward problems
- 3 years + experience in working in ad server/ad mediation tool
OfferUp is dedicated to changing the way people buy and sell in their communities. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., the company offers iOS and Android apps that make selling an item as easy as snapping a picture from your mobile device. Founded in April 2011, OfferUp is reinventing local commerce by helping consumers uncover value through simplicity and trust. In 2020, OfferUp combined with letgo to reach more than 20M monthly users.
More About OfferUp At a Glance
- #2 U.S. shopping app in Q1 of ‘21, Top 5 in App Store and Google Play Store for three years.
- 100M+ Downloads, 20M+ monthly users
- 56M People used OfferUp last year (1 in 4 people over the age of 14)
- OfferUp works directly with nearly 2,000 US law enforcement agencies to build trust in local communities by creating safe in-person locations for OfferUp transactions.
- Billions of dollars worth of transactions are facilitated via the OfferUp marketplace every month
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally, and we’ve built a dynamic team to do it. To learn more about what it’s like to work at OfferUp, check out our blog: https://blog.offerup.com
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.