Senior Product Manager – Measurement & Attribution (@Remote)
About the role:
Are you a data-focused product manager and want to work at one of Seattle’s most successful startups? OfferUp is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to build measurement products that help marketers and brands realize their true business value generated by OfferUp and across all of our paid channels.
The level of experience advertisers on OfferUp have varies in terms of goals, complexity, and knowledge of the ads space. Additionally, they have a wide range of resources available to understand their ad performance – between small/medium-sized businesses who rely on OfferUp reporting and those advertisers who have complex 3rd party tracking systems that communicate ROI across different ad-serving platforms. As the Sr. Product Manager for Measurement, your role is focused on creating a roadmap that supports a mix of these different types of Advertisers to ensure we can broadly communicate and demonstrate OU advertising value.
In order to do so, you should be comfortable working closely across different teams internally (across Data Platform, Data Warehouse, Ads, BizOps, and Sales) to understand how to create scale and structure to support measurement across each customer segment and define a roadmap accordingly.
You must be a highly motivated person with a history of success building and delivering products within a high-performance tech company. We are looking for an excellent thinker with strong quantitative skills. Intellectual curiosity, the ability to roll up one’s sleeves, and emotional intelligence are essential for this role. In addition, you need to be driven to grow and scale OfferUp forward through the inevitable ups and downs of a start-up tech company.
This role can be in Bellevue, Washington or @Remote in the following states: Washington, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Define a roadmap focused around both how we measure performance for our advertisers, and how we communicate it to them
- Manage integrations with 3rd party tracking solutions to create scale in measurement reporting
- Help set direction and priorities for our product and solve ambiguous problems
- Regularly influence within and across teams
- Lead end-to-end feature requirements through collaboration with designers, data scientists, engineers, sales, support, marketing, and business leadership
- Own a detailed product roadmap and execution schedule
- Define and build useful features, tools, and experiences
You’ll thrive in this role if you have: All OfferUp employees are required to receive full Covid-19 vaccinations, per CDC guidelines. OfferUp will review accommodation requests due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief.
- Expertise to articulate new approaches to complex business problems
- Ability to execute quickly and accurately while leading numerous projects across multiple teams and functions
- A driven, self-starter personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple, competing priorities to create positive outcomes
- Experience with data analysis and applying quantitative reasoning toward problems
- Proven history of shipping/managing products in highly collaborative environments
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical and technical audiences
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in product management
Helpful, but not required
- Experience in ads monetization business and ecosystem
- Deep understanding of ad tech and the measurement space, including direct response and brand advertising.
OfferUp is dedicated to changing the way people buy and sell in their communities. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., the company offers iOS and Android apps that make selling an item as easy as snapping a picture from your mobile device. Founded in April 2011, OfferUp is reinventing local commerce by helping consumers uncover value through simplicity and trust. In 2020, OfferUp combined with letgo to reach more than 20M monthly users.
More About OfferUp At a Glance
- #2 U.S. shopping app in Q1 of ‘21, Top 5 in App Store and Google Play Store for three years.
- 100M+ Downloads, 20M+ monthly users
- 56M People used OfferUp last year (1 in 4 people over the age of 14)
- OfferUp works directly with nearly 2,000 US law enforcement agencies to build trust in local communities by creating safe in-person locations for OfferUp transactions.
- Billions of dollars worth of transactions are facilitated via the OfferUp marketplace every month
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally, and we’ve built a dynamic team to do it. To learn more about what it’s like to work at OfferUp, check out our blog: https://blog.offerup.com
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.