Account Manager (@Remote)
About the role:
Are you a customer-focused salesperson and want to work at one of Seattle’s most successful startups? OfferUp is seeking an Account Manager who is passionate about building relationships and connecting people through shared value and positive experiences. In this role, you will be the primary point of contact, focusing on building long-term relationships with auto dealers in our Verified Auto Dealership Program.
You must be a highly motivated person with a history of success delighting your customers and providing a consultative approach to problem-solving and creating opportunities.
This role can be in Bellevue, Washington or @Remote in the following states: Washington, Florida, Texas.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with Auto dealers in our Verified Auto Dealership program
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to dealer needs and objectives
- Accountable for keeping current dealers satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Focus on identifying and closing upsell opportunities and retaining existing business
- Lead, track, and report on all customer activities and results in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Consulting, analyzing data, trends, and reports to consult with clients regarding their performance
- Outreach of 30-40 client calls per day
- Achieve upsell goals through educating customers on the value of our Verified Dealer Program and services
- Coaching clients on how to best utilize our products and train them with new features/product
You’ll thrive in this role if you have: All OfferUp employees are required to receive Covid-19 vaccinations unless an employee is in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief.
- 2-5 years of proven Account Management, Customer Support, Vendor Management, Customer Success, or New Business Development or other relevant experience
- Track record of exceeding new business or upsell targets for 2-5 years
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Managing a large book of business – 200-300 accounts
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce, Excel, Google Applications, and other reporting tools including B.I. Tools, Tableau.
- You have exceptional written and verbal skills and can craft and articulate messages with a clear vision and assess client’s real needs from their preferences
- You’re organized, reliable, and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and create your own deadlines and use your bias to accomplish them
- You’re a people person who thrives off making customers happy, and you have 2-5 years of proven Account Management, Customer Support, Vendor Management, Customer Success, New Business Development, or relevant experience
- Metrics Driven: You’re process and metrics-driven with a track record of exceeding new business and upselling opportunities
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have a sense of humor and a can-do attitude that can infectiously and positively add to OfferUp’s culture
Helpful, but not required:
- Multi-lingual; Spanish-speaking a big plus
OfferUp is dedicated to changing the way people buy and sell in their communities. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., the company offers iOS and Android apps that make selling an item as easy as snapping a picture from your mobile device. Founded in April 2011, OfferUp is reinventing local commerce by helping consumers uncover value through simplicity and trust. In 2020, OfferUp combined with letgo to reach more than 20M monthly users.
More About OfferUp At a Glance
- #2 U.S. shopping app in Q1 of ‘21, Top 5 in App Store and Google Play Store for three years.
- 100M+ Downloads, 20M+ monthly users
- 56M People used OfferUp last year (1 in 4 people over the age of 14)
- OfferUp works directly with nearly 2,000 US law enforcement agencies to build trust in local communities by creating safe in-person locations for OfferUp transactions.
- Billions of dollars worth of transactions are facilitated via the OfferUp marketplace every month
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally, and we’ve built a dynamic team to do it. To learn more about what it’s like to work at OfferUp, check out our blog: https://blog.offerup.com
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.