National Advertising Sales Manager (@Remote)
About the role:
OfferUp is seeking an experienced National Advertising Sales Manager to help define OfferUp’s advertising marketplace. As the first National Advertising Sales Manager at OfferUp, you will use your 10+ years of experience selling digital advertising solutions to Fortune 500 C-Level and their ad agencies to successfully grow and scale OfferUp’s advertising revenue. With your broad and long-standing client-side and agency relationships within the digital advertising world, consultative approach, and deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your established clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their advertising goals are met.
This role can be in Bellevue, Washington, or @Remote in the following states: Washington, Florida, Texas, Tennessee, Nevada, North Carolina, Colorado, California, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, Illinois, or Michigan.
What we love about this role:
- This role is pivotal in defining OfferUp’s offering to brands and agencies across the country and creating a significant book of satisfied customers.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, self-starter, sales executive who likes to influence the entire sales strategy and product for an entire company.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Leverage your 6+ years of experience selling digital advertising solutions to Fortune 500 C-Level, trading desks, and ad agencies.
- Grow revenue base from scratch, through established relationships with larger brands and agencies.
- Research and prospect new customers in targeted territories
- Build a robust pipeline of leads to increase RFPs and IOs, as well as forecast new business closure rates and revenue booked
- Collaborate with Product, Research, and Business Operations to ensure the learnings from the field are incorporated into the overall business direction
- Lead, track, and report on all prospecting activity and results in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
You’ll thrive in this role if you have: All OfferUp employees are required to receive full Covid-19 vaccinations, per CDC guidelines. OfferUp will review accommodation requests due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief.
- 6+ years of full-cycle digital advertising sales experience with brands and agencies selling programmatic and 1st party data.
- Experience selling CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Expertise in selling and scaling programmatic ad campaigns
- Competitive drive, optimism, and confidence
- In-depth knowledge of digital media, online marketing technology, and the competitive landscape
- Strong client and agency relationships/contacts across industry categories, and at all levels
- Demonstrated proficiency in prospecting and hunting for new clients
- Resourceful and adaptable, and can identify creative solutions that may not be “how it is done” in this space
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
OfferUp is dedicated to changing the way people buy and sell in their communities. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., the company offers iOS and Android apps that make selling an item as easy as snapping a picture from your mobile device. Founded in April 2011, OfferUp is reinventing local commerce by helping consumers uncover value through simplicity and trust. In 2020, OfferUp combined with letgo to reach more than 20M monthly users.
More About OfferUp At a Glance
- #2 U.S. shopping app in Q1 of ‘21, Top 5 in App Store and Google Play Store for three years.
- 100M+ Downloads, 20M+ monthly users
- 56M People used OfferUp last year (1 in 4 people over the age of 14)
- OfferUp works directly with nearly 2,000 US law enforcement agencies to build trust in local communities by creating safe in-person locations for OfferUp transactions.
- Billions of dollars worth of transactions are facilitated via the OfferUp marketplace every month
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally, and we’ve built a dynamic team to do it. To learn more about what it’s like to work at OfferUp, check out our blog: https://blog.offerup.com
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.