Senior Salesforce Administrator (@Remote, Mexico)
About the role:
Are you a customer-focused Sr. Salesforce Administrator and want to work at one of Seattle’s most successful startups? OfferUp is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Administrator who is passionate about Salesforce.
In this role, you will play a vital role at OfferUp. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product roadmap. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us. Therefore the Senior Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management, including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives in order to identify areas of improvement quickly. The Senior Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
This role will be @Remote in Mexico.
What we love about this role:
- Ability to really own and drive a large business line
- Access to a world-class sales organization and high-powered engineering team
- Opportunity to implement wealth of knowledge and bring change management
- Real ability to flex your knowledge and learn a lot very quickly.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Collaborate with the sales and revenue operations team to implement strategies
- Serve as a liaison to provide knowledge about OfferUps products and services
- Drive change management and provide the team with tools to help them excel
- Project plan, develop and implement Salesforce Sales Engagement, Pardot and Salesforce Analytics
You’ll thrive in this role if you have: All OfferUp employees are required to receive full Covid-19 vaccinations, per CDC guidelines. OfferUp will review accommodation requests due to a medical reason or because of a sincerely held religious belief.
- 5+ years of experience as a salesforce administrator in sales operations and in product/project management
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Responsible for configuration, design and end-user support for Salesforce
- Maintain security settings, access settings, user roles, OWD and profiles, sharing rules and more
- Salesforce configuration changes, including but not limited to flows, fields, custom objects, record types, permissions, mobile administration and automations
- Manage mass data imports, update on records
- Development and release management experience within Salesforce and sandbox environments
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Create a platform roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Collaborate with sales operations project manager in defining scope of work, timelines and deliverables
- Identify and address user internal support tickets for end users and stakeholders
- Develop, implement and provide technical documentation for the organization
- Management of integrated applications and third party suppliers including Salesforce, Tableau, Outreach, Salesforce Analytics, Pardot, Salesforce Sales Engagement, Jira, DemandTools, etc.
Helpful, but not required
- Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Pardot Consultant
- Tableau CRM & Einstein Discovery Consultant
- Experience with DemandTools, Jira and Gong
- Partner portals
- Salesforce Mobile Apps
OfferUp is dedicated to changing the way people buy and sell in their communities. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., the company offers iOS and Android apps that make selling an item as easy as snapping a picture from your mobile device. Founded in April 2011, OfferUp is reinventing local commerce by helping consumers uncover value through simplicity and trust. In 2020, OfferUp combined with letgo to reach more than 20M monthly users.
More About OfferUp At a Glance
- #2 U.S. shopping app in Q1 of ‘21, Top 5 in App Store and Google Play Store for three years.
- 100M+ Downloads, 20M+ monthly users
- 56M People used OfferUp last year (1 in 4 people over the age of 14)
- OfferUp works directly with nearly 2,000 US law enforcement agencies to build trust in local communities by creating safe in-person locations for OfferUp transactions.
- Billions of dollars worth of transactions are facilitated via the OfferUp marketplace every month
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally, and we’ve built a dynamic team to do it. To learn more about what it’s like to work at OfferUp, check out our blog: https://blog.offerup.com
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.