Sr. SMB Account Executive – Autos (Bellevue)
- 100M+ Downloads
- 20M+ monthly users
- Top 5 Shopping app in App Store and Google Play Store for three years
- 15%+ of adults in several markets use OfferUp every month (LA, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle, Las Vegas, Riverside, Orlando)
- OfferUp works directly with nearly 2000 US law enforcement agencies to build trust in local communities
About the role:
OfferUp is seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive (Small-Medium Business, or “SMB”) to lead the charge in its Autos Vertical. This role is pivotal in defining our offering for Independent and small group auto dealerships across the country and creating a stable book of satisfied customers. This is an exciting opportunity for the confident, self-starter salesperson who likes to navigate unchartered territory and influence the entire sales strategy and product for an entire company.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Drive specific product revenue within the OfferUp Autos accounts.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Execute virtual demos with potential clients and lead presentations from open to close.
- Prospect and maintain an active pipeline, from scratch, of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Lead, track, and report on all prospecting activity and results in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- 50-80 calls a day in order to secure new business by selling small to medium Licensed Auto Dealers to the OfferUp Automotive Program.
- Collaborate with Product, Research, and Business Operations to ensure the learnings from the field are incorporated into the overall business direction
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- Minimum 3+ years of business development, account executive or Inside Sales experience within the digital marketing and technology solutions industry.
- Expertise in selling solutions to businesses.
- Effective analytical and computer skills.
- Experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
- Demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Demonstrated track record of selling high $ marketing/advertising services over the phone
- Experience in a short sell cycle is highly preferred – the ability to one-call close experience
- Competitive drive, optimism and confidence
- Demonstrated proficiency in prospecting and hunting for new clients
- Resourceful and adaptable, and can identify creative solutions that may not be “how it is done” in this space
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Helpful, but not required:
- Knowledge of the automotive dealer industry
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally and we’ve built a dynamic team to do it. To learn more about what it’s like to work at OfferUp, check out our blog: https://blog.offerup.com/tagged/culture
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
OfferUp’s success is centered in our ability to build community and empower everyone to connect and prosper. Inclusion is central to our concept of a healthy community and our company’s values are centered in diversity. We are fully committed to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience. The celebration of our identities fuels our innovation and connects us to our customers and the communities we serve.