OfferUp Business Referral Program Rules
Last Updated: 11/22/2023
Active members of the OfferUp Business Advertising Program who are in good standing and comply with the rules set forth below (“Customer/s” or “You”) are eligible to participate in this referral program by referring new customers to OfferUp (a “Referral/s”). Once a Valid Referral (defined below) is successfully completed and Customer complies with the rules and process set out below, Customer may earn referral credit/s (“Credit”) that are applied to their monthly OfferUp service fees.
Referral program process:
- To properly submit a Referral to OfferUp, Customer must e-mail their account manager and include the following information about the Referral lead: contact name, e-mail, telephone number, and address.
- OfferUp will then reach out to the Referral and attempt to sign the Referral on as a customer within 60 days from the date the lead’s contact information was provided to OfferUp. If the lead does not sign up with OfferUp within 60 days from the date their contact information was provided to OfferUp, Customer will no longer be eligible to receive a Credit for the Referral.
- Once a Referral does sign up with OfferUp, the Referral must be successfully on-boarded as an OfferUp customer and pay at least one month’s service fees to OfferUp.
- After their first payment is successfully made to OfferUp, they will be deemed a “Valid Referral”. Each Valid Referral will earn Customer a one-time Credit of $100 applied to their next applicable OfferUp monthly invoice.
- Failure to comply with any of these program processes may cause the Referral to not count as a Valid Referral.
Referral program rules and limits:
- There is no limit to the number of Valid Referrals a Customer may make in a given month. If you accrue multiple Credits in a given month, they may be added together up until your monthly invoice total with OfferUp is $0. If applicable, any additional Credits accrued in excess of Customer’s totally monthly service fees will roll over to the subsequent month’s invoices so long as your monthly services fees remain at or greater than $0.
- In order to be eligible as a Valid Referral, the lead cannot be an active OfferUp Business customer or have previously been an OfferUp Business customer at any time in the past.
- Credits are not redeemable for cash or any other item of value, and Customer will forfeit any earned Credits owed to them if they terminate their subscription to the Business Advertising program and are no longer an active OfferUp Customer.
- Credits are not combinable with any other OfferUp promotion or discount. If Customer earns a Credit during their “introductory offer” period, the Credit may not be used until the first invoice following the end of the introductory period.
- OfferUp reserves the right to revise these program rules at any time and for updates on the program, Customer should regularly review this program rules page.