OfferUp VDP Referral Program Rules
Last Updated: 01/06/2023
Active members of the OfferUp Motors Verified Dealer Program (“VDP”) who are in good standing and comply with the rules set forth below (“Customer/s” or “You”) are eligible to participate in the VDP Referral Program by referring new customers to OfferUp (the “Referral/s”). To make a referral to OfferUp and earn referral credit/s (“Credit”), You must comply with the following process and rules set forth in these program rules.
Referral program process:
- To make a Referral, Customer must e-mail Your account manager and include the following information on the lead: Contact name, e-mail, telephone number, and address.
- From the date the Referral’s information is received by OfferUp, OfferUp must sign the Referral on as a customer within 60 days otherwise Customer will no longer be eligible to receive a Credit for the Referral.
- The Referral must be successfully on-boarded as an OfferUp VDP customer and pay at least one month’s service fees to OfferUp.
- After a successful Referral has been made and their first payment is complete to OfferUp, the referring Customer will have a one-time Credit of $50 applied to their next applicable OfferUp monthly invoice.
Referral program rules and limits:
- There is no limit to the number of Referrals a Customer may make in a given month, and, Your Credits can be added together so as to accrue $0 monthly invoice as a result of your Referral Credits. If applicable, additional Credits beyond the offset to $0 will roll over to your subsequent months’ invoices so long as your monthly services fees remain at or greater than $0.
- The lead cannot be an active OfferUp VDP customer or have previously been an OfferUp VDP customer.
- The Credits are not redeemable for cash or any other item of value, and Customer will forfeit any earned Credits owed to them if they terminate their subscription to the VDP program.
- Credits are not combinable with any other OfferUp promotion or discount. If Customer earns a Credit during their introductory offer period, the Credit may not be used until the first invoice following the end of the introductory period.
- OfferUp reserves the right to revise these program rules at any time and for updates on the program, Customer should regularly review this program rule page.