Senior Marketing Manager, B2B (Bellevue, Hybrid)
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager, B2B, to join our marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the future of several exciting and growing new business lines.
The Senior Marketing Manager will drive marketing programs associated with OfferUp B2B Products such as OfferUp Jobs, OfferUp Motors, and OfferUp Business. In this role, you will develop end-to-end marketing and lead generation programs that articulate OfferUp’s differentiated value to our customers.
The successful candidate has experience leading B2B or SaaS-based marketing programs, ensuring programs and campaigns are delivered on time and on budget. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, have strong communication skills, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this is a highly collaborative role; you will have direct access to the executive team and will work closely with Product, Sales, Customer Success, Finance, and others.
What we love about this role:
- Develop impactful multi-channel campaigns that resonate with identified audiences and achieve clearly defined business goals.
- Build and improve upon go-to-market (GTM) processes
- Deliver on strategy, planning, and execution of marketing activities, both online and physical.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills; must be able to prepare presentations and be comfortable speaking to groups; must be comfortable dealing with executive management.
- Manage and optimize the end-to-end lead generation pipelines using data-driven decisions and optimizations.
- Accountable for helping establish and meet organizational goals considering budget and available resources.
- Oversee the creation of assets and collateral, working closely with the visual design team (e.g., case studies, marketing decks, reports, emails, webinars)
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing roles with an emphasis on B2B or SaaS
- Must have expert knowledge of martech platforms and business application systems, including but not limited to CRM, Marketing Automation, Analytics, and more.
Compensation Range: $160,000-$185,000
OfferUp offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. Individual salaries within our ranges are determined through a variety of factors, including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills, and geography. All roles will receive equity in OfferUp as part of their compensation, the amount of equity varying depending on the individual’s level and experience.
Benefits (all US roles): In addition to our compensation package, this role is eligible to enroll in health insurance, healthcare savings, and spending accounts, retirement savings benefits (401(k) plan with match), basic and voluntary life insurance, disability benefits, and paid time off for sick leave, family and/or medical leave, vacation, and 12 company holidays. In regard to vacation time, OfferUp has a flexible vacation policy, and, in general, full-time, exempt employees will be expected to take 3-5 weeks (15-30 days) of pre-planned vacation time per year. Vacation needs are flexible and will naturally vary from year to year based on individual circumstances and business needs. In regard to sick time, all full-time employees (exempt and non-exempt) will be granted 12 days (96 hours) of sick time per year (pro-rated if the start date is other than January 1). Your recruiter can share more details about specific benefits during the interview process.
OfferUp is the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S. We are changing the way people buy and sell in their communities by providing a uniquely simple and trusted experience on our iOS and Android apps. Our goal is to be the platform of choice for local commerce by connecting buyers and sellers through an interface that makes selling an item as easy as snapping a picture from a mobile device. OfferUp was founded in 2011 and has grown to serve local markets across the U.S. with more than 1 in 5 adults using OfferUp in 2022.
More About OfferUp At a Glance
- Top 10 Shopping app in the App Store and Google Play Store for three years
- 15%+ of adults in several markets use OfferUp every month (LA, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle, Las Vegas, Riverside, Orlando)
- OfferUp works directly with nearly 2000 US law enforcement agencies to build trust in local communities
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally, and we’ve built a dynamic team to do it. To learn more about what it’s like to work at OfferUp, check out our blog: https://blog.offerup.com
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.