Retail Store Supplemental Terms
Last updated September 21, 2018
These Retail Store Supplemental Terms (“Retail Terms”) are agreed to between OfferUp Inc. (“OfferUp”) and the retail store who has accepted these Terms (“Store”), and govern Store’s use of the OfferUp platform to sell goods to buyers. These Retail Terms are in addition to, and incorporate by reference, the OfferUp Terms of Service available at https://www.offerup.com/terms (the “Terms”). Any capitalized terms used in these Retail Terms and not defined shall have the meaning given in the Terms.
- Policies and Guidelines. Store must comply with all OfferUp policies, guidelines, and content standards as described in the Terms or on the OfferUp platform, as they may change from time to time. OfferUp reserves the right to remove, modify, or otherwise moderate any posting that it determines, in its sole discretion, does not comply with those policies, guidelines, and content standards.
- Shipping and Payments. If Store uses OfferUp’s shipping and/or payment processes, it will comply with all OfferUp requirements for shipping and payments. Store will indemnify OfferUp for any third party claims related to Store’s sale of goods on the OfferUp platform under the terms of Section 19 of the Terms.
- Sales Tax. Store acknowledges that it is the seller in any sales transaction that occurs through the OfferUp application or website and that OfferUp has no obligation to calculate, collect, or remit sales tax on Store’s behalf. Store will collect and remit all applicable sales taxes for any transaction conducted using the OfferUp platform.
- Access through a Connector. If Store accesses the OfferUp platform through a third party connector, Store will comply with all requirements related to that connector that are issued by the connector provider. Store acknowledges that OfferUp did not provide the third party connector and Store releases OfferUp from any liability related to the operation, or non-operation, of the third party connector.
- Modifications. OfferUp reserves the right to make changes or modifications to these Retail Terms from time to time, in its sole discretion. If OfferUp makes changes to these Retail Terms, it will provide notice of such changes by posting the amended Retail Terms via the OfferUp Service and updating the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Retail Terms. All amended Terms will become effective immediately on the date they are posted to the OfferUp Service unless stated otherwise in the notice of such amended Retail Terms.